We offer person centred care, we involve you in every decision to offer you the best support and care that you need. Our care staff understand that some people find this kind of intimate help difficult and will do everything they can to put you at ease and respect your dignity and independence. They are fully trained to use a hoist or other mechanical aid if this is required.
The service includes:
- Getting in and out of bed
- Toileting, washing, shaving, grooming, hygiene and general assistance in the bathroom,
- changing or monitoring bladder or bowel movement..
- Getting dressed.
- application of creams/ointments (not involving redressing of wounds)
- Preparing meals.
- Assistance with feeding.
- Prompting or assisting with medication.
- Assistance with walking aid or manual or powered wheelchair.